Dear friends, I apologize for sharing this difficult news on the blog, especially to those of you that I haven't yet had the chance to talk to directly about this. We found out yesterday morning that our health scare was, after all, more than a scare. Mike is very sick. We have had to cancel our sabbatical plans in the UK and are in the midst of planning medical care, investigating alternative housing, and arranging a battery of tests and scans for the days ahead in order to understand better what we are facing.
The word is getting out - which is fine and as it should be - and I wanted to let all of you know: thank you for your kind words, your prayers, your offers of help. We appreciate it more than I can say. The outpouring of love has been tremendous. I may not be able to respond to your calls and texts and emails any time soon but that doesn't mean I don't cherish them. I will let you know when and if there is something you can do. In the meantime, keep praying. Keeping holding us in your hearts with love. That is, in fact, doing a lot.
Right now I don't know where we're going. I really don't - not in any sense. But I know we are surrounded by love and light and that will help us find our way.
xoxo
Meagan

5 comments:
oh Meagan, your bad news is our bad news. I'm sorry that you are dealing with this and yes, you are in our hearts. We are here to help whenever you need it. lots of love , Anna
Thinking of you all constantly. Much, much love.
Oh Meagan, I am so sorry to hear this news. Sending love and strength to you during this time.
Xoxox
We love you, we love you, we love you. Sending strength and every bit of mojo we've got your way.
Thinking of all of you. Sending so much love. xoxo
Post a Comment